Pages

Thursday, April 26

A Walk in My Garden


There is beauty everywhere you look these days, you must remember, you do have to look...this is from a simple path though my Mom's garden. 


( And yes, those are my toes)


This is this morning in my garden!! You know, when you watch cooking show, how the cook always says they wish we had smellavision? I'd have to agree this morning.  There is a very light drizzle over my garden,  and this Jasmine permeates the air around.....Oh, how I wish I could bottle this smell!! Nothing will ever smell as good as those whiffs of Heaven that nature brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.