18 December 2014

What to do Weekends #103 and Our Features

Yes, It is in fact that time again!  I can't wait to see what you've all been up to!
  Before we get on with the party, I'd like to share with you  Mine and Linda's Picks to be Featured this week! Although, we have pinned many. We decided that we would each pick two of your wonderful projects to Feature here!
So, on with it, right?
My picks  here @ Shoestring Elegance, were:
The Lou Lou Girls Beautiful Newspaper Wreath

and 
Thrift Share Thursday! She really Scored with some of her wonderful decorations! I especially like these
Linda @ Crafts a la Mode Features were
Adorable Cupcake Paper angels
Salt Shaker Snow Globes
If you were featured Feel free to Grab our new Feature button for your blog!

 We have Pinned all the Features, as well as several others! Please follow common courtesy of the Party and Follow and/or Link back to us in some way! And, don't forget to visit your neighbors with some Blogland Love.

Now, let's see what you have for us this week!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Nici! Merry Christmas to you, as well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Theresa! I am so happy to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for the party!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up Deb!
      Merry Christmas and Hugs back!
      Theresa

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.