01 January 2015

Happy New Year! 2015?! Really?!

Time goes so fast. Such a small amount to make sure that we tell everyone how loved and appreciated they are.  Happy New Year! May 2015 be full of abundant Blessings to you all!
Thank you for coming over and joining me, as I make my way through this journey. You are all so appreciated!


I'd love to take a moment to stop and share some encouragement and inspiration with you, that was shared with me: 

"But those who trust in the Lord, will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." 
"He gives power to the weak!!"  ~Isaiah 40:31 

Isn't that an awesome promise from God? What wonderful knowledge to start the New Year with.

Praying for Joy, Peace and Happiness for you all.
~Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Theresa I love coming to your blog site....it makes me S M I L E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jonell, you make me smile! Thank you for all your kind encouragement and wonderful words.
      ~Theresa

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.