26 February 2015

What to do Weekends #111

Happy Thursday and welcome back to What to do Weekends link Party! 
Before we start, we thought we'd share a little of what we, Your hostesses, Theresa and Linda, have been up to!
Do you know how to make your OWN BUTTER? I make my own! 
Check it out here Homemade Butter.
Linda made a dessert from breakfast! Look at this French Toast  Dessert here.

Now we can't wait to see what you all have been up to this week!
Please Connect with us! We love to share your link ups with our Social Media and would LOVE  for you to share our party.
You can follow Theresa (Shoestring Elegance)
You can follow Linda here (Crafts a la Mode)
On to the FEATURES OF THE WEEK.......
Our good friend at Howling Liz made some  Paper Diamonds How Fun!!
DIY Beaded Tassel Necklaces by Made in a Day. These are so beautiful!
Butter Pecan Angel  Pie by Grandparents Plus - WOW.
Our Peaceful Planet shared her adorable little Kitty Cat Cutouts
Cannoli Crepes by Living the Gourmet - Now this looks yummy.
Dreaming of Spring Recipes by YESTERFOOD... wheee... just thinking about Spring is dizzying..
 No Knead Oatmeal Bread by Homemade Living... yum.
That's it for now! If you were Featured, please help yourself to What to do Weekends Feature Button!
Ok, Now it's your turn! Please feel free to link up your Family Friendly links.




13 comments:

  1. Linda and Theresa, thank you so much for including my Dreaming of Spring Recipes in your features this week! And thank you for hosting What To Do Weekends- sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, as always, it was our great pleasure!
      Blessings,
      Theresa

      Delete
  2. Dear Theresa, Thank you so much for featuring my crepes. It was such a wonderful surprise to see. Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful weekend. xo, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine, what a wonderful recipe & your photos were awesome. It was our pleasure. I'll be trying them out, for sure!

      Delete
  3. New to your party. Thanks for hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! The pecan angel pie is amazing! I love to make desserts in the weekend, may be some cake or muffins :)

    Domestic cleaning Ashford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great party! Have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, girl you are so smart...I grew up with things like making our own butter and then during our Texas Years my husband started making buttermilk and butter for us [we had the cows and he was milking a cow during that time...a logical choice, right?}
    I am not likely to make the butter these days but I will tell you that we made what we considered a healthier choice more than 10 years ago to forego the wonderfully beautiful soft margarines in favor of REAL BUTTER and I continue to do that.My main reason at the time was "I use less" of real butter but now we have access to information that supports [in my opinion] that real butter choice...have fun! Your blog is so lovely!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Theresa! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Theresa! Thanks so much to you and Linda for hosting. Happy Saturday and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.