14 May 2015

What to do Weekends Party #122

Happy Thursday Evening, Everyone! Welcome or Welcome back to the
 What to do Weekends Party!
Thank you all so much for your Participation in our party, we enjoy you all so much!  You are all SO creative!! Invite your friends! Help us spread the word! Now,  we can't wait to see what you have been up to this week!!  Thank you for returning and sharing with us each week!  We always like to let you know what we've been up to all week also.
So, What has Linda been up to?  She's made some Blueberry Marshmallows, if you can believe it! And then S'mores.
Won't you connect with us?! Let us know so we can connect right back with you!
You can find Linda Blogging here 
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter



As for me, I finished my New Spring Into Summer Wreath! I have to admit, I'm quite pleased with it. :) 
You can connect with me right here
Just a Couple of Guidelines that we'd truly appreciate you taking into consideration.
We have prided ourselves on being a "no rules" type of party, and that will not change. We would appreciate it if, however, you would try to visit your neighbors. If you can pin some inspiration that would be greatly appreciated also.
Now onto this weeks Features! It's always so difficult to keep it to our planned number. We'd love to feature you all!
My features this week:
Blooming Homestead has some darling paper flowers. I just love the different sizes and shapes!
I loved how Sweet Inspirations dressed up and softened the look of her mailbox!
And, I can't wait to try my hand at Tea Cottage Pretties Apple Rose Dessert. Yum. Gorgeous.
Linda's features this week are:
Crafty Journal has done it again!  Check out this cute money gift for graduates!
Penny's Treasures shows how to make a garden bench out of a bed headboard.
Vintage Paint and More made a cute outdoor table. Didn't this come out cute?

***NEW THIS WEEK TO THE PARTY!***

**Starting this week, Linda and I will each have bonus features. I will feature my pick and Linda will have her own favorite Bonus Feature feature!**
So, now, what's my Bonus Feature for the week?!
Honestly, I just couldn't resist The Lou Lou Girls' Raspberry Cream Cheese Ice Cream Pie! I mean, really, just look at it!
That was mine. Now, 
be sure to pop over to Crafts a la Mode and see if you were Linda's Bonus feature!  
If you were featured, please feel free to grab our party button!
That's enough chatting, let's get right to it!!
 Please feel free to link up your Family Friendly posts!
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*

15 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I made it first to the party this week and found that you featured my mailbox and I thank you so much!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! JP, I am so glad! I did leave you a comment, but can't wait to see what you have been up to this week!
      ~Theresa

      Delete
  2. Hello Theresa and thank you ever so kindly for the visit, follow and now a feature!!!!! I am tickled pink, thank you so much. Now for that wreath, it is beautiful and it screams Spring into Summer. What a beautiful job you did there. Again thank you and hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beverly!! It was all my pleasure! I'm so pleased to hear you like my little wreath!
      Hugs back,
      Theresa

      Delete
  3. What a nice surprise to see my bench featured this week.....thank you! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party.. as always! Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv, luv, luv that pretty wreath Theresa...and the ahhhhhhhmazing Bench creation and that PIE -the pictures makes me drool- and I usually walk right past DESSERT. T E M P T A T I O N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jonell, I am so truly glad. God bless your heart for coming over and leaving such a lovely comment. I know I feel the pounds piling on just looking at that pie! Lol.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party! I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting!! Love all these ideas and great features!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband is a fun loving guy and he loves to celebrate his birthday at best New York city party bar. I must say it is fun always and our all friends enjoy this day. It is not much expensive though.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.