27 August 2015

What to do Weekends #137


Good Evening, Happy Thursday and Welcome to What to do Weekends Party! Your hostesses, Theresa and Linda could not be more thrilled to have you here to kick off the Weekend and the Party!!  Thank you to all of you who come join us here with your wonderful Crafts, Recipes and DIY incredible creations with us every week~
If you are new to the Party, Welcome! We are so very glad you are here!
We have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
My Bonus Feature this week was from 
 Lia Griffith! I'm just in Love with this adorable Vintage Book Page Flowers bouquet. Isn't it just precious?!



Please try and connect with us both in some way!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Now, let's see what Linda's up to this past week!
Linda just shared her recipe for what she calls her Super Scrumptious Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake!
 I think she named it right!!
As for Theresa, well, I'm going to fill you all in,  in the next day or so.Onto this week's Features!
Theresa absolutely loved Artistic Endeavor's little Canning Lid Ring Pumpkin! Would you have thought of this??? Very creative and something we all could do.  (Love that!)
Okay, so we rarely ever Feature the same blogger two weeks in a row.......BUT, Theresa just could NOT resist A Peek Into My Paradise's Caramel Toffee Pound Cake!! I mean, just LOOK! Well, maybe we shouldn't....but, oh my goodness!!
 Okay, so if we are going to eat that cake, why not start the meal off with Culinary Flavors Yummy Stuffed Chicken Rolls?! Another great recipe! Thank you, Ladies, for sharing them with us!
Now onto Linda's Features for this week!
First up,  Linda truly enjoyed Crafty In Crosby's Fun Fall Pumpkins with that Sweet Black Cat!! Aren't they adorable?! 
Then, onto My Sweet Things awesome re-purpose of a Kitchen Cabinet Door (Hack) Doesn't look like a hack job to us!
As for Linda's Recipe Features, she truly enjoyed Down Sprigg Lane's Best Zucchini Relish recipe!
Then, did you all get a chance to see Living the Gourmet's Recipe for Pecan Pie Spiced Latte??!! With Harvest Stick Cookies to boot!  We're looking forward to Fall, too! And, to trying out this delicious drink. 

Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were Linda's Bonus Feature!


If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!


Before we move on, most of you, if you have been blogging or reading blogs for any length of time, have undoubtedly read and enjoyed Katherines Corner or joined one of her wonderful parties or maybe won one of her giveaways! Well, this week, Katherine shared with us some personal news. If you have not had a chance to go over and read All Hope Is Not Lost, yet, please do and keep her in your prayers as she is adjusting. What good are we if we cannot lift each other up in our hearts and prayers?! With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :) 
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*




13 comments:

  1. Ok let me count all the great ideas: loving the paper flowers, the jar ring pumpkin and yes I have some doors stashed in the shop that I can turn into something useful and lovely -Thank you so much! It makes me wish I were still MAKING wonderful things-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jonell, I know!! There are some incredibly talented people here! I'm making my list, too!
      Please do NOT downplay the wonderful Inspiration and ideas that you and your blog provide. You make a lot of things that help others. That's better than I can ever claim.
      Hugs to you.
      Theresa

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the link-up! Your features look so good. I linked at 12 and 13 and hope you have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Can't wait to try your "Farmer's Casserole" Recipe!
      Blessings for a wonderful weekend to you!
      Theresa

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the party. I hope things are settling down for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Beverly! I wish it was that easy. Oh well! :) Thanks for coming!
      Theresa

      Delete
  4. Thank you Theresa for featuring my door hack, I am soooo excited!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Also, so thrilled that you came and shared with us all. On my "new" list of things to do!
      Thanks,
      Theresa

      Delete
  5. Theresa, Great part y as usual. Have a great weekend and I'll be right here next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! Glad to have you with us! Happy Weekend, to you!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for featuring Theresa and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pleasure, Monika. Thank you so much for joining us!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.