14 January 2016

What to do Weekends #156


Welcome to What to do Weekends Party!
Lots of things to do on the weekends and the FOOD, oh, my! Lots of food and recipes to make on the weekend also. This week the recipes were so wonderful and we have shared lots on Facebook and Twitter. 
Theresa and Linda want to thank you for partying with us every week and would love  if you could connect with us in some way! Here is our social media. Leave us YOUR social media links in the comments and we will follow back.
You can find Linda Blogging  @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me here Shoestring Elegance
My BONUS FEATURES this week are:
Penny's Vintage Home's Winter Swan
And, Lemons for Lulu's Tiramisu Pudding Shots Recipe

Here are our FEATURES of the week
Food Picks of the Week
Mexican Breakfast Casserole by Dukes and Duchesses
make ahead breakfast casserole
Best S'mores Fudge by Busy Being Jennifer
the best smores fudge recipe - busybeingjennifer.com
Zucchini Soup Recipe by Bomb Shell Bling
Zucchini Soup Recipe
5 Green Smoothie Recipe by Pink Heels Pink Truck
Must Try Green Smoothies
DIY FEATURES of the week...
No Sew Window Treatment by Oh, My Creative
Kitchen Island with Pantry Storage by My Love 2 Create
Crochet Pinwheel by Howling at the Moon
Metallic Markers and 12 easy projects to do with them
Also, there are TWO links that don't fall into these categories but we feel need to be shared with the features.
Work from Home Jobs  Ebooks by Crystal and Comp
ebooks to help moms earn an income from home
24 of the Best Notebook Ideas by Heart Handmade UK  She has an amazing amount of ideas for keeping notebooks. Love 'em.
Notebook-Ideas
Have a great week!!  Be sure to Pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode to see if you were her Bonus Feature!

You can help make this a great party for everyone by pinning some of your favorite recipes and crafts!!
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*





11 comments:

  1. Awesome features, Theresa. I don't know what I want to make first! Have a great weekend. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, Thank you, Miss Linda, I quite like yours, as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for including my swan in this weeks features! Have a great weekend...hugs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Penny, my pleasure! I love your Winter Swan and your beautiful room! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Hugs, Happy New Year,
      ~Theresa

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the kind feature Theresa! I so appreciate it!!! Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Katrin, definitely our pleasure! We loved your metallic marker projects! That's exactly what What to do Weekends is all about! :)

      Delete
  4. Theresa, thanks to you and Linda for hosting! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming and sharing with us, Cindy!! I miss your sweet smile. I love your casserole and Orange cake recipes! I've already pinned them both!
      Happy New Year and Weekend!
      ~Theresa

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting each week. Have a great weekend.
    Wishes for tasty dishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Theresa,

    Thank you for inviting me to your fun party. I am so happy to join. Lots of inspiration here.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.