25 August 2016

What to do Weekends #188


PLEASE, don't forget, Starting next month, Linda and I, will each be Featuring one talented  Blogger each month! There's so much talent here, we don't even scratch the surface with our Features. So, we are hoping this will be just one more way for us to turn the spotlight on you!
I'm so glad you're here! Are you ready for Fall yet?!! I sure am!
 Welcome back to Shoestring Elegance and the What to do Weekends Party!
As usual, Shoestring Elegance is joining up with my dear friend, Linda, from Crafts a la Mode, to host our "What to do Weekend Party", and we couldn't be more excited to be here with you!
 We'd like to Thank you all of you, who come join us here, each week, with your wonderful Crafts, Recipes and DIY creations,  If you are new to the Party, Welcome! We are so very glad you are here!  We have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
Let get on with it! So much to share!! My Features this week begin with:
Lolly Jane shared her simple yet adorable Farmhouse Chic Dining Room Shelves


Growing Up Gabel brought these yummy Blueberry Hand Pies I just love hand pies! Something so fun and, somehow less quilt associated with them!  Ha! That's my take and I'm sticking with it.,  :) 
And then, Heather @ Woods of  Bell Trees returned! And, she brought her gorgeous little centerpiece to share with us! I'm so happy to have you here with us! 
Her Early Fall Centerpiece was just my kind of beautiful. :) 
And, though I'm not usually one to Feature Round ups, I HAD to Feature Cooking on the Front Burner's! Y'all it's CAKE!! Okay?! Enough said, right? One of her beautiful Amazing Birthday Cakes shares was this perfect Naked Berry Cake by The First Year Blog! B-E-A-U-tiful!!
                               
   I Should Be Mopping The Floor showed us a great tutorial on creating a DIY Weathered Chalk Paint Sign
The Lou Lou Girls found a way to make a Banana Bread that anyone would love! Care for a slice of this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
(Hand waving ferociously in the air, here)
As if that wasn't enough, a Vintage Green went and shared this beautiful August Thrifted Find , that has me wondering where she goes thrifting! 
You all know how much I anxiously await Fall well, I just had to include Jessa at Sparkle, She made an awfully cute Paper Raffia Pumpkin
I'd really appreciate if you could connect with us in some way. :) 
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Theresa. I've been missing stopping by. I was having some major technical problems with my blog and I'm happy to be joining in again this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're sure glad to have you back! I hope your "technical problems" are all fixed. Happy Weekend to you, Beverly!
      Thanks for joining us!
      Theresa.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful inspirations! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.