22 September 2016

What to do Weekends # 192 ~ First Featured Blogger!

Happy First Day of FALL!
You all have no idea how long I've been wanting to say that! But, it's here now!! Yay!
Welcome to Shoestring Elegance and the What to do Weekends Party!
Thank you so much, to all of you, who come join us here, each week, with your wonderful Crafts, Recipes and DIY creations.   
I LOVE all the creativity you bring to this Party!  If you are new to the Party, Welcome! We are so very glad you are here!  We have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
Here are my Featured Picks for this week!
Sadie Seasongoods adorable Halloween Bandana Pumpkins
I LOVE and am envious of Embellishments Fall and Halloween Front Porch Decor Ideas! She has quite a nice round up, lots of Inspiration and Ideas!! 

I'd really appreciate if you could connect with us in some way. :) 
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Little Brags shared this adorable use of Hanging Window from Fence, I need to find one, too!
Pennys Treasures.shared this adorable Wheat Pumpkin in her Fall Foyer So clever and uniques, I've never seen one like it before. And, of course, Penny's entire Foyer is stunning.
Raggedy Bits shared this adorable DIY Repurposed Chalkboard medicine Cabinet. Isn't it darling?! Love the little saying!
Southern Seazons shared this cute Fall In a Tray post! Very sweet and a great centerpiece!
Ok, I could not exclude the decadent epitome of Fall!! Simply Stacie brought this 
Mom of 6 shared her absolutely yummy recipe for these Homemade Cheese Blintzes with a Fresh Berry Compote

FINALLY , now, it is time to announce the first Featured Blogger of the Month!! Something Linda and I will be each doing every month from now on. so without much ado, Here you have it!
 
If by any chance you have not had the pleasure of visiting Sam's Wonderful Blog, Raggedy Bits, please take the time, now and pop over and show her your support. 
I'm sure you will all agree she has quite a bit to offer! Congratulations, Sam! Thanks for all the wonderful Inspiration!! 
Linda has a Featured Blogger for the Month of her own!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*




14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I posted today for the first time. I am glad I came, I found great recipes for the fall and lots of great ideas. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine, I'm so thrilled to have you join us! I can't wait to see what you're sharing. Thanks for the kind comment.
      Happy Weekend!
      Theresa.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall tray. Thanks for the party and have a great weekend.
    Jody@Southern Seazons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jody, I loved your Fall in a tray! Looks perfect for welcoming Fall! It was a true pleasure.
      Happy Weekend!
      Theresa.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with us, Debbie! Happy Fall!
      Theresa.

      Delete
  4. So glad to have you joining, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa thank you so much for featuring my little bathroom cabinet and also for featuring me and my little blog!! So honoured and smiling from ear to ear!! Your sweet words mean the world!! Thank you 💕😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam, I am so glad you're pleased! You inspire me regularly and I'm thrilled to have you as our Featured Blogger!
      Hugs,
      Theresa.

      Delete
  6. Theresa thank you so much for featuring my little bathroom cabinet and also for featuring me and my little blog!! So honoured and smiling from ear to ear!! Your sweet words mean the world!! Thank you 💕😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party, Theresa. I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you have a party going on here. What fun and thank you for the awesome party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every week, Vanessa! I'm so pleased you joined us!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.