12 January 2017

What to do Weekends #208

Welcome to Shoestring Elegance and the What to do Weekends Party!
Thank you all so much,  who come join us here, each week, with your wonderful Crafts, Recipes and DIY creations!  I wish I could Feature you all! 
I LOVE all the creativity you bring to this Party!  If you are new to the Party. We are so very glad you are here!  I've have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
Here are my Featured Picks for this week!
I Should Be Mopping Mopping the Floor shared this How to Make Headboard Out of Bi-Fold

Loved Lolly Jane's new Vinyl Flooring
Art From My Table shared this Yummy Vegetarian Chili
Debbie Dabble Shared this adorable Table setting in her post,  Christmas at Country Folk that I just loved. 
Heart and Handmade shared these super cute Wax Paper Bags with MT Tape
I Love doing fun planners, don't you?! Carrie Elle shared a great Printable Vision Board Template! Definitely, one to check out!
The Frugal Foodie Mama shared this yummy No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake Shortcake
This is a big "to do" for me! :)
Growing Up Gabel shared her yummy recipe for Cornbread Chicken Casserole this would be just perfect for our rainy weather, her in Northern California!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! 
Wishing you all Many Blessings! 
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!

With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Theresa! I hope you're having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly! You, too. I'm so glad you are here.

      Delete
  2. I brought over some soup, zeppole and Wonderland Bars. Happy eating! Have a great weekend!

    Wishes for tasty dishe,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lita! I can't wait to check out your recipes. Thanks for joining us!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.