16 February 2017

What to do Weekends #213

Happy Weekend and Welcome to this week's What to do Weekends Party! 
I'm so glad you are here. I pray you are all staying warm, and dry. It's definitely still Winter, here, in Northern California and we are very grateful fo the rain. Actually, I love it!
You all just keep the Inspiration rolling! I am in awe of all your talent! Linda and I are so grateful that you join us each week and we are still pinning your wonderful offerings away on our Party Board.
Please do check out the
As hard as it always is to choose....here are my Features for this week!

Starting with Interior Frugalista's Queen Anne Upholstered Bench
Cooking On the Front Burner shared her recipe for these  yummy Lemon Raspberry Tarts
Clean and Scentsible showed how she Added Hygge to her Home Great Ideas!
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
At the Createaerie shared this awesome repurpose with her Thrifty Romantic Dissection from a Goodwill leather coat!!
Simple Nature by Decor shared her beautiful, and published,  Decorative Valentine Tree. Isn't it adorable?!
The Red Painted Cottage has me getting my chicken on this week with her recipe for this yummy Sweet Garlic Chicken
Lynda Creates made these adorable Valentine Birds on a Branch. Too cute!
Finally, I can't wait to try Embellishments Recipe for her drool-worthy Raspberry Poke Cake Dessert
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!

*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*





16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jas! To you, as well. So happy you made it. 😊

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the party Theresa! Lots of wonderful features this week to take a peek at!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining me, Sam! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party and for featuring my chicken recipe! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend, Carol! I can't wait to try your chicken. Thank you so much for sharing with us !

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party, Theresa! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Handan! I'm so glad you joined us. Happy weekend to you, as well!

      Delete
  5. Great features! That poke cake is calling me! Thanks for the party!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JP! I agree, that cake looks delicious doesn't it?! Have a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad you joined me.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for including my thrifty leather heart as one of your feature picks, Theresa. Love the parties and the variety of talent that's posted each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you so much for sharing! I am in awe of your talent. Your little heart turned out absolutely adorable. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party, Theresa! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend, Beverly! So glad to see you here, my friend. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much, Theresa for also featuring my Queen Anne Upholstered Bench. Wow, two features in one week - I am honored! Have yourself a great week.
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Marie, I'm so glad. Happy week! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.