23 February 2017

What to do Weekends #214

Happy Weekend and Welcome to this week's What to do Weekends Party! 
I'm so glad you are here. I pray you are all staying warm, and dry. Can you believe it's almost March?!  That's right, this is the last party of February, already!! 
You all just keep the Inspiration rolling! I am in awe of all your talent! Linda and I are so grateful that you join us each week and we are still pinning your wonderful offerings away on our Party Board.
As hard as it was to choose....here are my Features for this week! Truly, I could Feature much more, but I have to stop somewhere.
First up, By Dreams Factory shared this absolutely beautiful and easy DIY 5 Minute Decal Transfer on A Pitcher Just gorgeous! 
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
Debby Goes Shabby shared her magazine challenge with this beauty, she calls Enchanted Moments I LOVE this dresser!! And, who wouldn't want a top drawer full of red roses?!! Come on!
Lamberts Lately shared her yummy and different Perfect Baked Lasagna Looks delicious! 
Sweet Inspirations by JP Designs shared her beautiful post, and would have to agree, "I Think I Have Spring Fever" Who wouldn't with all this beautiful Inspiration?!! 
Just look at this beautiful Hung Wall Mural from Heart and Handmade UK!  Awesome video 'How-to' that I just loved!
All that Jas shared her Yummy recipe for these perfect Scalloped Potatoes. I am so going to try her recipe!
Raggedy Bits did it again with her adorable DIY Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders These turned out just perfect, who would have thought of this?! 
Penny's Vintage Home shared this very different and very beautiful Farmhouse Spring Wreath Not to mention, all her beautiful accents to fo with it! 
I Should Be Mopping the Floor shared her very cute and useful DIY Crate Tutorial Simple Cheap and Easy! It's all my favorite things! 
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*






14 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to see my Farmhouse wreath included in your features this week...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you've included my scalloped potatoes in your features! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The features are all very beautiful. Thank you for hosting the party. I definitely found some inspiration this week. Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Theresa! Nice featured photos, xo. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tickled pink that you featured my post this week...every single one that you featured is fantastic! Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for hosting!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad JP! What wonderfully kind words.

      Delete
  6. Theresa

    Thank you for the feature, I loved doing this challenge. All the features are beautiful and full of inspiration! Thanks for hosting this fantastic party.

    Much Love
    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Debby, I LOVED it!! You are quite talented, my friend.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for What To Do Weekends 214. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.