12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day To All!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!! I pray you all Blessed to be celebrating with your Mother's!  Make it a Beautiful Day!!  I just wanted to share this message with you on this day!


God Bless all the Mother's out there, Including and  especially all the single Dads!! Grandmas and Grandpas that are doing it all over again, the Siblings that have stepped up to help !! The Aunties, Uncles , The Adoptive and Foster Parents!! All Mommies are celebrated today, in whatever shape, size, sex, creed or color they come in!!! God Bless you all for being a child's Mommy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.