20 August 2014

All Because 2 People Fell In Love ~

This is In Honor of My Parent's 57th Wedding Anniversary!
Two More Loving People you will never meet.
Congratulations Mom and Dad! I hope you enjoy this! We sure enjoy you!

All Because Two People Fell In Love!




                                         
        Did you ever Imagine this?!!


Yes, It keeps going!


And,


And, then
 Mustn't forget 


And, I'm certain not last and that I've probably missed someone, so not least!


We Love You So Much! Thank you for being you!
God Blessed You and Continues to Bless us all with your Love.

~Theresa (with the consent of my sisters, Ha!)

Sharing with Create With Joy's Wordless Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute in words and pictures you share. When I look at pictures from our past like that I usually say: "I cannot believe we were ever that YOUNG...or that THIN, or that PRETTY and I didn't realize we were having so much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jonell, God Bless you for your sweet words. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. They did, too!
      Hugs and Love, My Dear Friend,
      Theresa

      Delete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Theresa, what a fun and wonderful post!! Love and best wishes to your parents!! Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.