11 December 2014

"What to do Weekends" #102

This is my first time joining forces with Linda @ Crafts a la Mode to co-host her wonderful Linky Party, "What to Do Weekends"!! I'm excited and a little bit scared. However, I'm sure it will be Great! We want to see what you all have been up to! 

If you haven't already been to Linda's Blog, you can pop over right here:Linda @ Crafts a la Mode's "What to do Weekends"

Feel free to grab our party button and proudly display it on your own Blog! (just copy and paste the button somewhere on your blog!)




If you can link back to our Blog's or follow us in some way, we would truly appreciate it! 
We'd love to have you follow us on our Facebook pages, too, so you won't miss out on all the highlights!
You can Like and Follow Linda on her Facebook page @ Crafts a la Mode:Here
&
Me @ Shoestring Elegance: Here


 I hope you are enjoying this Christmas Season! You all know me, I need to share some little Christmas Bling before we get started.
I just love these rose mercury balls!

Many Blessings,
Theresa

Now On with The Party!



We love to hear from you, won't you leave us a comment.

2 comments:

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.